FOR THE BIRDS!
We fill this tea gift basket with tea goodies for your special tea drinker and goodies For the Birds!
THIS GIFT INCLUDES:
· A teacup and saucer bird feeder. A real, full sized porcelain or stoneware teacup and saucer crafted into a bird feeder right here in our workshop. The teacup patterns will vary. The base is made with ¾” PVC pipe and fittings then painted to blend into the backyard or garden. Simple assembly required.
· Too Good Gourmet’s delicious Lemon Tea Cookies (2 oz) packaged in their award winning birdhouse shaped box.
· Herb & Fruit Herbal Tea in a tea bag (caffeine free) – enough for a large pot, several cups or 2 quarts of iced tea (tea brewing instructions included). Once the tea is infused, your tea drinker can chop up the herbs and fruits add tehm into muffins! (really).
· Deluxe Iced Tea – English Breakfast (with caffeine) – in a large teabag ready to brew 2 quarts of delicious black iced tea (or a large pot or several cups of hot tea).
· A teacup full of premium bird seed, in a bag embellished with a ribbon and bow.
· A package of seven (7) Nature’s Kick clover Honeystixs.
· One (1) wooden honey dipper stick.
· One package of Sencha Naturals Green Tea Mints. 3 mints = 1 cup of green tea!
· Six (6) Bali’s Best Tea Candies; two (2) each in their classic iced tea, citrus green tea and green tea latte flavors.
· Beautifully embellished with an adorable bird and flowers.
· A well-constructed, convenient sized, natural seagrass & wire rectangle shaped basket with wooden handles.
· Our Exclusive GreeTEAng™ Keepsake Card – this bookmark-like card features a photo and description of ‘For the Birds’ gift on the front with room for us to handwrite your heartfelt greetings. On the back, we have printed a comprehensive tea brewing guide.
Your gift will arrive shrink wrapped, for safe shipping, with an attractive fabric ribbon and bow with the GreeTEAng Keepsake Card securely attached. The pole will be in a plastic bag with directions attached and placed above the gift in the box.
Measurements: The pole measures 24” from the base of the saucer. The shrink wrapped basket measures 14.5”L x 9.5” W x 8 “H (with bow attached). The teacup and saucer is (tea cup and saucers will vary) 6” diameter x 3.5”H.
I liked the presentation and..how it was put with the bird feeder. I didn't consider any others...My friend and I have always liked tea. We have drank tea since high school.
The gift was unusual or better put, unique, March 29, 2010and the lady I was buying for is a tea drinker and she appreciates the unique. I could not
find anything else that I thought came close to being a one-of-a-kind gift - not to be found
Note: Dollie's comments were transcribed word for word from a completed handwritten survey on the date shown below.