CHRISTMAS TEAS OF COMFORT AND JOY
Give the gift of COMFORT & JOY this holiday season.
· COMFORT TEA black tea – black tea, almond flakes, cinnamon & coconut flakes – enough to make several cups of tea, 1 oz.
· JOY TEA herbal tea – rooibos tea, cocoa, cinnamon, barley, malt, chicory, cardamom, pepper & fruits – enough to make several cups of tea, 1 oz.
· CHRISTMAS TEA green tea – a warm citrus blend of sencha style chinese green tea, pineapple, natural sweet blue mango flavor and mallow blossoms, 1 oz.
· Emile Barnes and Susan Rios Christmas Teas of Comfort and Joy Book. We will handwrite your sentiments on the book's presentation page.
· Poinsettia trimmed porcelain teacup and saucer set.
· Two award winning, The Tea Room, organic tea infused chocolate truffles (approx .25 oz each).
· Imported Elegant and English Biscuits for tea, 4.4 oz box.
· Package of ten fill-able tea bags.
· An indispensable, plastic one cup tea measuring spoon.
· Our Exclusive GreeTEAng™ Keepsake Card. On one side, a photo of the gift, a description of why it is so special and your sentiments handwritten. On the other side is listed comprehensive tea brewing guidelines
· Bright red, handled willow basket, perfect size for reuse with Christmas cards and decorations or in the kitchen, bathroom or office.
Note: All of our teacup and saucer sets are FDA approved for use with food.
Christmas Teas of Comfort and Joy will arrive shrink wrapped, for safe traveling, with fabric ribbon and a hand tied bow.
Finished measurements 11” x 8” x 13”.
My gift arrived in excellent condition...It was clear to me who sent the gift and why. I love tea - it was a special gift. I loved the message of "comfort and joy". I much preferred the "Comfort" tea over the "Joy" blend.
I only wanted 'tea'..Most other companies offer 'coffees' too, and tend to emphasis coffee. I wanted only tea. 'Older' friend who has everything she needs but enjoys drinking tea. Your website was good. I was looking for a gift with only tea, different flavors but not too fancy. I'd like to see a gift with a recipe book and tea making tools.
It was my Christmas gift and so lovely.My gift arrived in excellent condition. It was very clear who sent the gift and what was in the gift basket. So many times you never know what the items will be like, but yours were very nice indeed. I don't see why you would need to change a thing in my gift. My children will be pleased to know how nice their gift was. Of course I would be delighted to receive another Tea Lover Gift Basket and I am keeping you in mind for future gifts!! I plan on giving a Tea Lover Gift Basket because it was well presented and such a lovely gift to receive. Please keep up what you are doing - It's such a wonderful surprise to receive a 'quality' gift.